Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Which Comic?

For no particular reason, I was wondering which comic character would I want to be.... across all genres... I coulnd't think of any...

The obvious thoughts were...

Calvin - I hated school. Don't wanna go back there...

Richie Rich - Can't spend my life wearing blue tight shorts...and a bowtie...heavens no!!!

Archie - Be a teenager with hormones raging and empty wallet.... i'll pass
Charlie Brown - I bet even Charlie Brown doesn't want to be Charlie Brown...

Superman - The costume is so gay... no way

Batman/Spiderman etc etc lead a very disturbed life...

Mandrake - Hmm... bonking Narda would be good, But am afraid of wearing capes ever since I read about Isadoa Duncan

Tintin - I hate snowy...would also be tough since I would find myself annoying

Asterix - Can't live in ancient times..... they dind't even have broadband for God's sake....!!!

Any suggestions folks??? Who would you want to be btw?

P.S. Happy 28th Birthday to N. Will alert the firebrigade about your cake...

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there any other comic character? you can't be the sarcastic & intelligent dilbert too, you are too nice for that. maybe you can be the santa claus, after all you don't have kids and you can be a patron for one of those kidos. i'm sure you will make a good santa. think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just thinking, what about Suppandi. i'm sure you can serve many masters, but your size...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude! Santa isn't a comic character...

    ReplyDelete