Thursday, September 21, 2006

Lists Ahoy!!!!

You might be aware of VixList , my collection of wish lists of various people and a few other lists too. Well, as it turns out, I have started a new list here. This is a list of the 3 earliest memories you have.

Sounds simple? Trust me, you are goin to be racking your brains for this one... You will realize that the top of the heap are memories from your 'defining years'. For most of us (I assume), these are our college days. Putting these aside, you venture deeper into the attic, and stumble upon a few 'insignificant' doodads... the family vacation to Kanyakumari, a gift you bought for someone but never presented, a vague face or two from god knows where...Then come the flood of extremes... the first kiss, The passing away of someone dear, the major breakbreak, the second kiss (Isn't it better than the first?)...

It took me a good 2 weeks to get to my earliest memory... Hope it doesn't take you as long.

You can find my list of 3 earliest memories here. Let me know what yours are.... ask your friends what theirs are too... and I promise I will add every person's entry, whether I know them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment