Friday, September 15, 2006

Hisaab Kitab


Case: Let me start with the bottom line. You owe me Rs.20. Plain and simple. Reason: Remember our trip to the Bacardi Homeland, Nanjangud. Remember the journey, remember the temple, remember the elephant, remember being humped/raped/screwed/scammed there by the ...Iyers. We had entered it into our book of accounts as a write-off under Temple Rape, an accounting code we had to introduce for this special case. And now.... you have joined hands with the very same people who did this to us... How could you????? Proof: Refer pic. Also I believe you have our 'account book'...so you can refer that... and mostly, you can look into your own kaleja you backstabber (kaleja is heart right??? Or is it the liver?)

Action Items:

1. Refund me my half of the 20 bucks (Rs.10)
2. Rs.10 as backstabbing charges

2 comments:

  1. hmmm... typical lovers digging out after getting ditched... am i right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to vist your blog more often dude! You seem to be like really active here! BTW, I never knew this Iyer - Iyengar thing was this big :)), I always thought they were Bhai-bhai :D

    ReplyDelete