Sunday, September 03, 2006

Breakfast and the Bog

As my friends know, I am a loo cleaning fanatic. I cant 'go' unless the pot is spotlessly clean. A toilet brush and loo cleaners are part of my 'Desert Island Survival Kit'. The Harpic company sends me flowers for my birthday and calls up when I am out of town to enquire why sales are low.

Now to a guy like me, the greatest thing since the easy pour spout and dual side nylon brush (FYI I prefer loaf bread to sliced) is the Harpic tablet. You have probably seen them in the supermarket. This round, blue tablet which you drop down the flush tank, and it cleans the loo a bit everytime you flush. Last time I picked up a 'Buy 2 get 1 free' offer on these, and instantly dropped one of the tablets in the flush tank..... and me being me, read the Instructions and everything else behind the pack during my morning do. These things come in flavours you know? And i do mean flavours...apparantly the pack I picked up was 'Green Apple'!!!!!!!

You are probably far ahead of me on this one, but for the readers who still believe Ganguly might make it to the team... let me spell it out..slowly... using simple words

This morning, there I was reading the morning paper in my favourite spot. Am all done, and flush.... and it strikes me "Hey! I am almost out of apple juice and have to pick up a few cartons today."

There are no offers on the pure 'non flavoured' blue tablets but I plan to pick them up next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment