Saturday, September 02, 2006

N n D sittin in a tree...

Jus back home from N's home. I would say last night was 'script written' in the sense, it went exactly as we expected it to...which is a good thing.

Minutes of the meeting?????

* His 'life'
* My 'life'
* Ammendment to 'Save for a better life policy' was introduced. The ammendment does not make us choose between havin a good 'NOW' and working towards 'tomorrow'. Now we plan to do both...and will.
* A brief overview of financials. N issued a medium to long term guidance, while I refused to make any comments on the long term.

The next time we booze together should be sometime in November, but let's see.... thats far far away.

Since yesterday I have been trippin over the 'New York Nagaram' track from Jillunu Oru Kadhal. Its been ages since I have been so besotted by any track. So expect me to be a Pain in the @$$ (even more so) and expect you to love it too....

Ya! This post stinks. My excuse? I didn't have kaapi yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment