Sunday, November 16, 2008

Balti List

Straight off, I am going to write just another normal blog post. None of the 'I am bach..' stuff...  A one month break has happened in the past.. and knowing me, will surely happen in the future. So let's behave as if nothing is abnormal. Vokay????

Saw 'Dasvidaniya' on Friday. Certainly one of the best movies I saw of late. Ok. ok. The theme is borrowed, but give me Vinay Pathak (with complementary Ranvir Shorey) over Morgan Freeman anyday.  You probably saw this  coming a mile away, but anyway. The movie made me think about what are the 10 things  I would want to do before I die...

I am still thinking through the list... and will be  posting it on vixlist soon enough. And as usual, feel free to send in your Balti List too.

No comments:

Post a Comment