Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Another Year, Another Post

I just got a notice from the Department of Conformance to Unwritten Rules that I had violated Sec 14, Article 9 - Not writing about the past year and/or failure to make predictions for the new year. As a law abiding citizen (netizen???) I must comply with the rule and roll out a post about the past year and add in a bit about the new one. Failing this the department might subpoena my ass. Anyways, here we go.

2006 - End of an era??

For all I know, 2006 might have been the last 'normal' year for me. I see loads of changes happening around this year. For starters, I might not be left with any single friends :-( Or (horrors!) what If I..... eeks! to scary to think about. In any case, it just might so happen that 2006 might have seen a lot of 'lasts'...

Highlights

High of 2006 -
Watching Sam sit on the floor of the toy shop in her pretty pattu paavadai, and try to decide between a Hot Wheels and a Mr. Potato Head. That was the first time I saw her make an adult decision. It was awesome!!! Btw, she went for the Mr. Potato Head toy.

Low of 2006 -

When I accidentally used the word 'paper email' to mean regular mail in a conversation. The worst part was, the other person knew what I meant and didn't find anything wrong with the usage.

Prediction(s)

1. 2007 will have highs and lows.
2. There is a good chance that the 'High' of this year would be the fact that I spelt subpoena correctly in the first try.

Anyways, I guess that should do. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment