Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Eureka

I believe that every person has something to contribute towards humanity's pool of wisdom. My friend Nimish for example, had this quote to contribute towards the pool

"Life is too big for small events."

Now you might not exactly know what he is talking about, or maybe each of you will interpret it in your own way. But thats besides the point. He has made his statement, and it will remain drifting among other quotes from people ranging from Plato to Palani saami. (On a side note, his contribution to the wisdom pool just about made up for his poising the human gene pool.)

Coming to the agenda for this post. Somewhere late last weekend, I think I have come up with something too. Though it might not be as 'short and snappy' as I would have wanted, nevertheless it makes a lot of sense for me right now.

Every relationship comes with an expiry date. If you want one that lasts a lifetime, pick one which expires a hundred and fifty years from now, and hope that medical science doesn't progress as fast.

Am done now. Bye :-)

3 comments:

  1. Aha! And how are we supposed to interpret that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plato didn't have to answer that...and neither did your dude! Interpret it your own way. :-)

    ReplyDelete