Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Seriously dorks!!!

Are the geeks / dorks / whatever really that clueless? Check this news from SETI,

That is begging for jokes..... here are some comments on the article from the web...

***Warning excessive toiler humour to follow***

Oh yeah? Uranus has a dark spot too!

Hey, it's called a birthmark. No need to make fun :(

Uranus has a skid mark

We need to end these jokes once and for all by renaming the planet to Urectum!

: Reuben, I'm in a situation here. We have to leave now.
: No. Can we stay a couple more minutes?
: Dude, no. This is serious. I just sharted.
: I don't know what that means.
: I tried to fart and a little shit came out. I just sharted. Now let's go.
: You're the most disgusting person I've ever met in my life.

Is it malignant?

Chili always leaves a dark spot on Uranus

just send a probe in there...check that shit out.

Shut up! I was out of toilet paper!

Q: Why's Captain Kirk like Toilet paper?
A: They both circle Uranus looking for Klingons

I just checked...and you were right...it has a dark spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment