Monday, December 18, 2006

Coff Coff

Had a bad cough (still do), and a slight viral (which has gone ahead for greener pastures).


The past week's kinda hazy though, I mean I don't really remember where one day ended and the other began. I don't get sick often, maybe once ever two years or so. So I often forget what its like to be sick. And i even find myself wishing I get sick...you know, just to see what it feels like. Well, it sucks! I hope now that I have documented that I don't like being sick, I stop wishing I fall sick ever again.

But I did go to my apartment on Saturday. It gives me a real high just walking around in that place and imagining living there. I know for sure that actually living there will not be anywhere as great as it is in my mind right now.

I always wanted a couple of oil paitings in my house. But the problem is the paintings I need are 'in my head'. I see them perfectly in my head, but the lesser said about my drawing/painting talent the better.

The first would be a painting of the lagoon in Central Park in New York. Its winter, and therz snow all around and the lake is frozen. Therz a van parked on the outer edge and a guy is leading these ducks and puttin em in the van.

The second is of kids playin in a field near a ledge.Therz this guy we can't see too clearly. Hez wearing a red hunting hat with its peak turned the other way. All set to catch any kid who steers too closely to the ledge.

Those of who read this blog regularly know what these two paintings mean and why I want em so bad. If only I knew someone who can paint em for me. Anyone????

No comments:

Post a Comment