Thursday, February 11, 2010

Interview to avoid a Vamp's ire

Okay.... You know I hate doing these kinda posts, but I have been given the opportunity to weasel this post as a 'gift' for someone. And me being the cheapo that I am, I would not pass up a chance to save head-racking time thinking of a gift idea and also some valuable $$$. So here goes ... 

1. The first movie I remember being taken to was in Ranchi, and it was 'Dharam Kanta'. Don't ask me anything beyond that. I was a sweet 4 or 5 year boy who faithfully slept whenever I was taken to a movie.

The first actual movie I remember seeing in a theater was 'The Fox and The Hound' - a Disney animated movie in Sangeet 70mm. 

2. Ya, I am missing someone right now. And no points for guessing who. Little Tvish is sleeping and just 20 minutes ago I was at my wits end trying to get her to sleep, and now I can't wait till morning to see her smile at me and gurgle.
No wonder Sandhya says she is jealous.

3. Current fav. album is 'Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya'... by ARR of course. A rocking tamil album after a very long time. And my pick from that is 'Aaromale'.

4. The last person I spoke to on the phone? Sandhya. Was chatting with her while walking back after a chai session with the guys. But I am guessing she slept thru the conversation since she was sleeping and holding the phone to her ear when I came back.

5. To paraphrase Shatrugan Sinha in ...  I forget which movie. When God was handing out talent, I was out playing 'chann kabbadi'. 

But I really wish I could write...real well. Unlike the drivel you read on this blog.

6. Top 3 foods? Rasam Rice, with Sepankezangu. And Hyderabadi Biryani. 

7. No. Haven't bungee jumped. Don't wanna. Sounds as exciting as...snorting heroin. Basically...doesn't excite me.

8. I dreamt about visiting our old Krupa Complex flat last night. Very strange. And also about this real old person who was my Grandpa's friend. Go figure.... I have no clue why. And I usually don't remember my dreams but this time I did because it was so vivid.

9. Yes. Thrice. (And this question is the reason why I was avoiding putting in the questions too)

10. Well, the first thing I am going to do after answering these questions is shoot an SMS saying 'Your present's online'. After that I will take a close and long look at Tvish before snuggling next to my wifey who would have something to mutter to me am sure. :) 

11. Yes. I am probably the happiest person in the world right now.