Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hara Bhara Kabaab

Me and Sanz also part-observed Earth Hour. You know, we were all supposed to turn off all our lights for one hour in the evening today and help fight global warming and all. We turned off all the lights, but we did keep the TV on. Watched Juno. Liked it just as much I did the first time. I figured I was entitled to keeping the TV on since we already have a 2 hour power cut everyday, so that's me, Fighting climate change on a daily basis. I also wore this cool 'Earth Hour' t-shirt. So am way ahead of you buddy…unless Mr. Gore, you are reading this blog.

But anyways, do check this site called Frogg. And while you are at it, open another tab and visit http://www.treesforfree.org/

C'mon. Don't act pricey. You are velaa right now. I know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment