Friday, August 22, 2008

Maalish

That's arabic for sorry.

I know my usual excuse for not blogging has always been 'There isn't anything going on to blog about.'

And a few of you (very few, the rest are happy that am not cluttering up the web apparently) have ribbed me that now that am in Cairo, and travellin to Dubai and wherever, I should have lots to talk about. So what explains my not posting for so long? Believe it or not, its because I have actually been busy. Busy working.

I have managed to post a few pix to Orkut though. And if you are a facebook user.... bite me...or bite yourself.

Fun Fact of the Day:
Did you know that the men in Cairo can be roughly categorized into two....categories.

1. Ahmeds
2. Mohammeds

and the way you call either of them is by yelling out "Hamma" (like how an Australian would pronounce a Hummer")


No comments:

Post a Comment