Thursday, August 07, 2008

Finally

I got the comments system to work again. This had been bothering me for quite sometime and I must have gone through about a bazillion changes in templates and layout hoping that it will bring the comments back on my blog.

But what spurred me to *DO* something about it and fix it was that the indomitable Mr. Nerlekar himself left a comment on the blog. Now this was something I believe that even Divya's blog has not been graced with. The world had to see it to believe it. 

A asked blogger to 'reset all changes' and hoped that this process would apply only to the blog and not the space-time continuum. 

Ta Dah! The comments are back, and the world will be able to give their two cents (Or. 0.02 Egptian Piastres).

3 comments:

  1. It's 2 piastres, not 0.02. If you want to put 0.02, it's got to be 0.02 Egyptian Pounds.
    Also, please write Egyptian 20 times on the board. (Use the spell check - it actually works)
    Maybe you should consider removing the comments. Nobody else seems to be interested in posting anyways and I am not having a particularly good day at work these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to fix the comments section after all. :-)

    Also FYI, 0.02 EGP = 2 Piastres. Type "I am a dork" in notepad once and copy paste 19 times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, look at you two kiddos fight! Have all the time in the world eh?
    And I thought I was jobless!

    ReplyDelete