Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What do you say?

If you know me personally, you probably know that I am a closet geek. You probably even took technical advice from me at some point of your life...whether you had asked me for the piece of advice and the outcome of it is another matter altogether.

Coming to the point, I frequently bump into new and cool bits of tech, ranging from web sites, web services, gadgets to 'hidden' features in everyday tools. I would like to write about them on the blog. You know, like tell you about one cool website or a really easy way to separate first and last names in Excel or how to start up your PC instantly.

What I can't decide is, should these posts be in the same blog (vixdom) or should I be starting a new blog which is focussed on that. Here are my views:


Starting a new blog (PoV will remain the way it is)

1. Vixdom is about 'nothing in particular'. And I like it that way since it gives me the liberty to post just about any piece of crap I come up with.

2. Starting a new blog which is focussed on tech might be a good idea since it tells the readers exactly what to expect.

Posting about tech thingies in PoV now and then

1. People would not have to another blog.
2. PoV will have the combined 'viewership' of tech readers and nonsense readers
3. I might not have time to come up with material for PoV which might die down :-(

What's your opinion? Should I start a new blog focussin on tech tips and reviews? Take the poll alongside.

1 comment:

  1. You might as well start the new blog, will give you something to do, other than changing the template of this one again and again. Think.

    ReplyDelete