Monday, September 17, 2007

And I shall call him..... Married Me

Since we met last, I managed to get married.... and stay married. So far so good.

Not only that, I have even learnt quite a bit.... and since I have the keyboard... and no an abundance of free time, I will begin to dispense my newly acquired wisdom in bits and pieces. Here are a few for today.

A girl needs 3 pairs of footwear for a 4 day trip to the beach. And yet not have the right pair to walk on sand.

  • A soap and a shampoo are not enough to take a bath. One must possess a mild soap, shampoo, conditioner, loofah, body-wash, face scrub, about 65,034 balls of cotton, after shower conditioner, after shower cream, sun-screen..... (will complete this list later)
  • Straight hair is bad. It has to be curly.
  • Curly hair is bad. Hair has got to be straight.

2 comments:

  1. Ah you are learning! But a lot more remains :) All the best as you continue on your path to enlightenment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... mr.wiseman, not sure if i can call u that yet. but whatever, keep enlighting the less mortal me about ur continuous learnings/findings

    ReplyDelete