Saturday, August 11, 2007

Then and now = A photo journey



Vivek & Bhanu late last month and about 10 years ago. Some things don't change....




















Again these two pictures are about ten years apart. Noticeable change in me? The infamous mouche... nobody misses it. Nimish was in his ...or should I say, started his 'fat phase' around this time.
















These are not too far apart though, Sam when she was about 6-7 months and she must be about 4 in the second picture. Amma seems the same.

Now a few more for the road...















The one on the left was on Rimli's birthday....ages ago. I hate me in the other one. While Rahul pulls off an actual 'yo', my yo makes me look like a i am in the midst of a paralytic attack.

And now a moment of silence for the departed....

















What was ..the '5 of us'




















Me and Asad, before he succumbed to a chronic bout of TCI (Terminal Crotch Itch, caused by Fungus Bufonidae) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment