Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tagged!

By (horror of horrors!!!) Ms. Divya Iyer Nerlekar

1.Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.

You don't get too many scars playing Transport Tycoon or by lying belly down on your bed, with a good book and hot pakodas on the floor. I am man enough to say I am not man enough to take physical pain.

2. What is on the walls in your room?

I don't have a 'my room' right now. But my hall has Calvin and Hobbes lazing on a branch in autumn and another one of Charlie Brown and Snoopy on a pier with their backs to me.

3. What does your phone look like?

Always been a sucker for flip phones. Blame it on watching the 'old' Star Trek. Here is how it looks like.

4. What music do you listen to?

What don't I listen to? Boy bands, Himesh, Latino, Trance.

5. What is your current desktop picture?

This is horribly predictable.... Calvin and Hobbes...its been the same for years.

6. What do you want more than anything right now?

I want it to be September 10th now, so that all the shaadi ka jhamela is over.

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?

Whatever rocks your boat...

8. Are your parents still together?

Yep! I think they are gung-ho about the 'till death do us part' thingy.

9. What are you listening to?

My paati snoring like a deep sea oil drill...and my rhythmic keyboard patter.

10. Do you get scared of the dark?

I love the dark. Doesn't scare me if I am home.

11. The last person to make you cry?

P. Chidambaram

12. What kind of hair/eye type do you like on the opposite sex?

Streaked hair, and black eyes.

13. Do you like pain killers?

No drugs.

14. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

Naah... Unless its someone I have a massive crush on. I always stumbled with those.

15. Favourite pizza topping?

Olives, Pepperoni

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Uhhh... Pizza with extra cheese, Olives and Pepperoni...

1 comment: