Tuesday, November 21, 2006

New list out

Sometime back I made a list of things that made me ..well..happy. I made that list way back in 2004, its almost 2 years since then and I just realized that all those things...well, they still work. But its just that I don't remember the last time I did some of them.

Anyway, thats not what I wanted to talk to you about. I just figured that its strange why I didn't make a list of things that piss me off. So, thats what I am goin to do now.

And herz the fun part, if you compile a list of things that piss you off, I will put it up on the vixlist site...thats right. If you know me, if you don't know me, if you like me, if you abhore me, whatever...unconditionally. But..herz the catch..

For every 1 item on your 'pisses me off' list, you need to send in a 'makes me happy' item too. Go on, I guarantee you will enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment