Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The greatest physical force

Inertia. - The  resistance of any object to any changes to its current state.


*That* dear reader, was the only thing that caused the longest break this blog has ever seen. But in a world where everything from climate change to the financial meltdown to the BP oil spill is attributed to complex causes, shouldn't we be glad that the cause of this is just so damned simple. 


laziness.


But of course, I did link my twitter, facebook, Gtalk status and this blog together, such that every spittle that came out was broadcast across.


I also have this other excuse for not being around. I can claim that I am working on an idea which if/when it is rolled out, will change the blog.  In a big way..... and no it's not a template change. Not just rather.


Anyway, now that we have a post longer longer than a tweet would allow, we can safely say that the 'blog hadtaal' is over and having had my sip of lime juice, I am ready to get this blog back to 'normal'..whatever that was.