Thursday, July 23, 2009

Here I am....

We all have been witness to an event which occurs only once in our lifetime... 

I am of course, referring to me having a busy work-week. 

That's right, I have been busy.
All day.
For the entire week.

And If I am typing this blog post at 10 AM on a Thursday, its only because I know I have a fully packed day ahead of me.... (and also for one more reason...but more on that later).

Anyway, as things stand, I have  a few things I need to post about, so I will go ahead and try to do so before this weekend. So this can mean either one of two things can happen:

1. You see a flurry of new posts over this weekend, which would be the 'pent up' posts for the past couple of weeks.


2.This remains the only post till sometime in August, when the kid pops out.

If I had to bet, wanna know which option I would put my money on?

No comments:

Post a Comment