Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wierdest ad .......ever

It would help if you can read the title of the blog in the Comic Book Guy's (from The Simpsons) accent.

Anyway, I noticed this very..very weird hoarding (that's a bill board for you yankee)... Its on the way to my office and close to my home, and is for a brand of chicken. Couldn't help but take a pic of it, cauz otherwise you wouldn't believe me.




Wierd part: Not that I have to point this out to you, That guy is actually proposing to the girl with a chicken drumstick.

Wierder part: She is completely taken by this. Just look at her... she is already picturing the wedding ring with the huge solitaire Chicken McNugget.

Years later, her grand kids will discover a dusty shoe-box with the remains of a chicken bone and a ring with nothing on it (the ants would have got the McNugget just in case she didn't nibble on it every once in a while.)

Have you seen a weirder ad?

No comments:

Post a Comment